QuEST Global offers a stimulating and diverse work place where learning is continuous, invigorating, mapped to your competencies and requirements and above all, fun.
We give every employee the space to grow and challenge known paradigms for innovative breakthroughs. We also understand that providing the right kind of encouragement and recognition is essential for individuals and teams to spur them on to greater heights. Performance matters. Recognition for that performance matters even more.
At QuEST, quality work and embodiment of its core values, be it at an individual or team level, across hierarchies and verticals is always recognized. Our awards are linked to performance, delivering quality and working with integrity which go towards transforming a business practice and altering the regular into the extraordinary. The awards carry even more value as these are peer recognition awards which means, a lot of experience and expertise goes into evaluating the merit of the awardees before deciding on the recipients. Our list of awards include:
- Employee of the Month – the main criterion for choosing an employee of the month is the business impact created by the employee in addition to embodying and living the QuEST values at work
- Employee of the Year – this award is given to those employees who have displayed exemplary adherence to quality, process, development and the business impact it has created leading to immense customer satisfaction. Employee of the Year is a coveted award as it is fiercely contested and is a hard-won battle with a series of rigorous discussions leading to the final decision
- Elite COO Club – Every month the new Employee of the Month winner's name gets listed along with the other distinguished winners of this award. These winners have the privilege of being part of the Elite COO Club and enjoy an annual dinner with the COO of QuEST
- 'On the fly' award – As the name suggests, employees can be nominated by anyone for displaying technical brilliance during the month. These awards go across functions and roles
- Team of the Year – Any team across any business vertical or enabling function is eligible to win this coveted team award, which is instituted to recognise the success achieved by co-ordinated effort without compromising on quality, timelines or the organisation's core values
"After more than half a decade in QuEST it has truly become my happy 2nd home! I feel really lucky to work with many engineers who are highly experienced, technically excellent, elite in their domain, and mainly down to earth.More
This rich experience has shaped me to be a good engineer and I am proud of what I am professionally. Apart from my regular work I was given couple of fair opportunities to explore my other interests both professionally and personally. I am sure every employee will find the organization as a whole to be his comfort zone!".Close