Learning & Development – Our Continuing Endeavour
At QuEST it is our firm belief that learning never stops and only if we exhibit our thirst for learning will there be a plethora of innovative ideas emerging from our employees.
In our continuing endeavor to build a strong culture and passion for engineering, as part of our learning and development framework, we develop and implement training programs for the technical, behavioral and process domains. We believe that imparting the right kind of training at the right time will boost operational performance and bring about measurable change in knowledge, skills, attitude and social behavior of our employees. Employees at QuEST undergo various trainings, in a year, based on their competency, interest and requirements.
Our learning & development training programs are developed based on:
- Competency skill gap analysis of the Staff member
- Manager's recommendation for specific training desirable in line with customer requirements
- Technical Training needs based on technical competency
- Project management requirement
- Quality requirement
- Executive Development Plan
- Career growth
- Any other certifications desired
- Enhancement of educational qualifications through corporate sponsorship for Technical Graduation, Masters and MBA programs
Creating Competency frameworks facilitates the advancement of career aspirations of employees and helps disseminate different kinds of technical training, Project Management training or certification and Executive Development Programs. Our Learning and Development programs are successfully managed due to:
- A dedicated Learning and Development team
- A belief that miraculous results are possible by transforming people, empowering them with soft skills and motivating them to visualize and achieve great goals
- Ensuring that learning events are well understood by the participants in an environment that is conducive to learning by making it stimulating and fun.
Gazelles – A leadership training program sponsored by the COO, it's designed to equip high potential and first time managers with the tools and techniques essential for increased responsibility. This program endows participants with confidence to learn how to skillfully negotiate and achieve astounding results with agility and focus.
This Leadership Development Program helps employees understand the requisites for added responsibility and people management skills as you climb the career ladder. A rigorous program combining various interventions such as e-learning, workshops, webinars, functional and technical training with peer-to-peer mentoring, LEAD helps participants with a renewed sense of Leadership & Accountability and helps build a resource pipeline to meet the organization's needs as it continues to expand and meet growing customer demands.
Ian O´ Malley
"QuEST provides a work environment which challenges interpersonal and teamwork building skills. As a whole, we are required to work together as a team to provide innovative solutions to our customer needs.More
In doing so, we build these skills and are provided the opportunity of professional growth within the company and are able to adapt to constantly evolving customer needs. I started with QuEST in East Hartford, CT in July of 2009. My Statement of Work (SOW) was with Pratt & Whitney, providing project engineering support for the GP7000 engine program.
In June 2010, I transferred to a new SOW at Hamilton Sundstrand Power Systems in San Diego, CA. In San Diego I moved up to become a Team Lead while supporting my continued support of project engineering for military programs. I am now in the process of becoming a Group Lead, overseeing all projects in Hamilton Sundstrand Power Systems. QuEST has provided me with the opportunity to grow within the company both professionally and personally. ".Close